Last Updated: April 10, 2020
Welcome to the Strides Consumer, LLC (the “Company”) site. The information provided on this site (the “Services” or the “Web site”) is for general informational and educational purposes only.
- Intended use of the Site. The Web site, its features and its content are for personal and non-commercial use only. You may not use or otherwise exploit the Web site and/or any content in connection with any business or commercial undertaking (whether or not for profit). Your use of the Web site and/or its content must at all times comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations.
- Content. Company will use reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on this Web site but makes no warranties or representations of any kind as to its accuracy, currency or completeness. You agree that access to and use of this Web site and the content thereof is at your own risk. Company disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Company, including its officers, directors and employees or any party involved in creating, producing or delivering this Web site shall not be held liable for any damages, including without limitation, direct, incidental, consequential, indirect or punitive damages, arising out of access to, use of or inability to use this Web site, or any errors or omissions in the content thereof. This limitation includes damages to, or for any viruses that infect, your computer equipment.
- Links. We may provide links to other Web sites or Internet resources for your convenience only, and such links do not signify or imply our endorsement of such other Web site or resource or its contents. YOU AGREE THAT WE SHALL HAVE NO RESPONSIBILITY OR LIABILITY FOR ANY INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, OR MATERIALS FOUND AT ANY OTHER WEB SITE OR INTERNET RESOURCE.
- Indemnification. You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless the Company, our parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, employees, consultants and agents from and against any and all claims, liabilities, damages, losses, costs, expenses, fees (including reasonable attorneys” fees) that such parties may incur as a result of or arising from your violation of these Terms. We reserve the right, at our own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, and in such case, you agree to cooperate with our defense of such claim.
- Third Party Web sites and Links. This Web site may contain links or references to other Web sites maintained by third parties over whom Company has no control. Such links are provided merely as a convenience. Similarly, this Web site may be accessed from third party links over whom Company has no control. Company makes no warranties or representations of any kind as to the accuracy, currency, or completeness of any information contained in such Web sites and shall have no liability for any damages or injuries of any kind arising from such content or information. Inclusion of any third-party link does not imply an endorsement or recommendation by Company.
- Medical Information. This Web site may contain general information relating to various medical conditions and their treatment. Such information is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be a substitute for advice provided by a doctor or other qualified health care professional. PATIENTS SHOULD NOT USE THE INFORMATION CONTAINED HEREIN FOR DIAGNOSING A HEALTH OR FITNESS PROBLEM OR DISEASE. PATIENTS SHOULD ALWAYS CONSULT WITH A DOCTOR OR OTHER HEALTH CARE PROFESSIONAL FOR MEDICAL ADVICE OR INFORMATION ABOUT DIAGNOSIS AND TREATMENT. NOTHING CONTAINED ON THIS WEB SITE SHALL BE INTERPRETED AS ADVISING YOU IN ANY MANNER WHATSOEVER.
- Restrictions: You are specifically restricted from using this Website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in any way may cause harm to the Website, or to any person or business entity and or engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this Website.
- Trademarks. All product names, whether or not appearing in large print or with (or without) the trademark symbol, are trademarks of Company, its affiliates, related companies or its licensors or joint venture partners, unless otherwise noted. The use or misuse of these trademarks or any other materials, except with the express permission of the Company, is expressly prohibited and may be in violation of copyright law, trademark law, the law of slander and libel, the law of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes. Please be advised that Company actively and aggressively enforces its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law.
- Copyrights. The entire contents of this Web site are subject to copyright protection. Copyright © 2020 Strides Consumer, LLC. The contents of Company Web sites may not be copied other than for noncommercial individual reference with all copyright or other proprietary notices retained, and thereafter may not be recopied, reproduced or otherwise redistributed. Except as expressly provided above, you may not otherwise copy, display, download, distribute, modify, reproduce, republish or retransmit any information, text or documents contained in this Web site or any portion thereof in any electronic medium or in hard copy, or create any derivative work based on such images, text or documents, without the express written consent of Company. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel or otherwise any license or right under any patent or trademark of Company, or any third party.
- Void Where Prohibited. This Web site and its contents are intended to comply with the laws and regulations in the U.S. Although the information on this Web site is accessible to users outside of the U.S., the information pertaining to Company products is intended for use only by residents of the U.S. Other countries may have laws, regulatory requirements and medical practices that differ from those in the U.S. This site links to other sites produced by Company’s various operating divisions and subsidiaries, some of which are outside the U.S. Those sites may have information that is appropriate only to that particular originating country. Company reserves the right to limit provision of its products or services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction and/or to limit the quantities or any products or services we provide. Any offer for any product or service made on this Web site is void where prohibited.
- Contact. This Site is operated by
Strides Consumer, LLC.
2 Tower Center Blvd
East Brunswick,NJ 08816
Email: [email protected]
- Miscellaneous. If any provision of this Agreement is held to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, then such provision shall be severable without affecting the enforceability of all remaining provisions. Company reserves the right to alter or delete materials from this Web site at any time at its discretion.